Zamen | زامن
Tiny Wings Gets iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Resolution Support, Launches for Apple TV
The popular Tiny Wings game for iOS has finally been updated with support for the larger iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. The game has also been released for the Apple TV as Tiny Wings TV.
You have always dreamed of flying - but your wings are tiny. Luckily the world is full of beautiful hills. Use the hills as jumps - slide down, flap your wings and fly! At least for a moment - until this annoying gravity brings you back down to earth. But the next hill is waiting for you already. Watch out for the night and fly as fast as you can. Otherwise flying will only be a dream once again.
• simple but skillfull "one button" (ok... maybe "one tap") arcade game about the dream of flying
• the world is changing every day - so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make "tiny wings" look different every day you play
• upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
• Two game modes: "Day Trip" and "Flight School"
• Play as the mama bird or one of her four children
• 25 hand-designed levels in the new "Flight School" mode
• iCloud support (even syncs your game between the iPhone & iPad versions)
What's New In This Version:
- added iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus resolution support
- added Gupy islands: five new level for the 'flightschool' mode
- added Apple TV controller feature (use your iOS device as a controller for the Tiny Wings TV app)
You can purchase Tiny Wings from the App Store for $0.99.