Zamen | زامن
CBS Sports Radio Launches Dedicated Channel on Apple Music
CBS Sports Radio, a 24/7 sports radio network operated by CBS RADIO, has launched a dedicated channel on Apple Music.
In addition to being available across hundreds of local radio stations, online and via the Radio.com app, sports fans will now have access to CBS Sports Radio's unique brand of coverage and commentary via Apple Music, available on a variety of devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, Mac, PC, Android, and Sonos.
“The appetite for compelling and hard-to-ignore sports analysis, commentary and fan debate continues to grow across all audio platforms,” said Chris Oliviero, Executive Vice President, Programming, CBS RADIO. “CBS Sports Radio delivers this to fans 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so it's an ideal next step to launch a channel on Apple Music, one of the most popular streaming services today, as yet another way we continue to meet the evolving desires of this passionate audience anywhere and everywhere.”
CBS Sports Radio's weekday lineup features:
● 6:00-9:00 AM: Gio and Jones (featuring Gregg Giannotti and Brian Jones)
● 9:00 AM-12:00 Noon: Tiki and Tierney (featuring Tiki Barber and Brandon Tierney)
● 12:00 Noon-3:00 PM: The Jim Rome Show
● 3:00-6:00 PM: The Doug Gottlieb Show
● 6:00-10:00 PM: The DA Show (featuring Damon Amendolara)
● 10:00 PM-2:00 AM: Ferrall on the Bench (featuring Scott Ferrall)
● 2:00-6:00 AM: After Hours with Amy Lawrence
CBS Sports Radio's weekend lineup includes programming from Adam the Bull, Ken Carman, Andy Gresh, John Kincade, Jody Mac, Moose and Maggie (featuring Marc Malusis and Maggie Gray), Paul Nanos, and Bill Simonson.