11 Beds (3 Queens| 2 Kings | 6 Twins), 5 Bedroom, 2 Bath, NEW Modern Downtown Hm
Relax and enjoy this amazing home just minutes from everywhere you will want to go! This 5 bedroom, 2 bath, 2,500sq ft home easily sleeps 10 people. HIP HAVEN offers 2 large living areas and an open floor plan that invite casual conversation and a fun atmosphere. The outdoor living areas on both the top deck & back yard summon you to relax and unwind, making entertaining effortless. Enjoy the propane grill, a game of washers, the hammock, fire pit and a little ping pong while breathing the fresh air surrounding this shaded 1/2 acre private lot. This meticulously remodeled (2015) home showcases beautiful wood plank tile flooring, granite kitchen counters & island and commercial grade stainless appliances. HIP HAVEN is nestled in the heart of Austin's TRAVIS HEIGHTS DISTRICT, just 1.2mi from Rainey Street and the Austin Convention Center. This home is the ultimate in both cool & convenience!
***City of Austin License # OL 2015 038207***
- BEDROOM 1: 2 Queens
- BEDROOM 2: 2 Twins
- BEDROOM 3: King
- BEDROOM 4: King
- BEDROOM 5: 4 Twin Bunkbeds
Every culinary desire can be met using the high-end commercial grade stainless appliances, under a striking stainless steel vent hood. A large entertaining island is perfect for dining and entertaining. This well-appointed kitchen includes microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender and disposal! If you prefer to grill, you will enjoy a new stainless oversized propane grill.
Comfortable modern sectional sofa and ottomans are perfect for conversation, reading or viewing the 65' LCD TV with cable and surround sound. Enjoy your iPod/iPhone music with the high quality surround sound speaker system. Large windows offer generous natural light
- Seating for 6 at Dining Table
- Seating for 4 at Island
- Wi-Fi throughout the home
- Poker Table & Set
- 9' ceilings
- GENEROUS parking
- Huge back yard for entertaining
- Upper Deck Dining
- Outdoor Dining Table, seating for 10
- Lower Deck Adirondack Chairs for 10 people
- Propane Grill
- Fire Pit
- Washers Set (Built In)
- Wonderful walking neighborhood
- Walk to bars & restaurants less than 1mi
ALSO PROVIDED DURING YOUR STAY:
• High thread-count linens & plush towels
• Full size laundry room with new high capacity HE washer & dryer, with laundry soap
• Stocked kitchen with everything you need to entertain
• Coffee maker & Starbucks Coffee, creamer & sugars
• Complimentary toiletries
• Starter supply of all soaps and paper products
• Luxury pillow top mattresses
• Welcome Basket with bottle of wine, wine tote, Austin Visitors Guide & House Book
• If you need us, we are available 24hrs each day with live help
- A convenient Capital Metro bus stop is just 1.5 blocks from the home.
- DOWNTOWN is only 1.2 miles and an easy bike ride or $8 cab ride.
- AIRPORT is a less than a 15 minute drive.
- Just minutes from some of the best local restaurants, entertainment, and shopping in Austin, including: Barton Springs - Zilker Park - Town Lake - World Famous 6th Street - South Congress - Rainey Street—Broken Spoke - Saxon Pub - Uchi - Matt's El Rancho - Gueros - Torchy's Tacos - Gibson Bar - Olivia - Barley Swine - ACBG—La Barbecue - Elizabeth Street Café—Perlas—Kerbey Lane Cafe - Gordough's Public House - Amy's Ice Cream - Black Sheep Lodge - Uchi - Convention Center - The Children's Museum -Whole Foods Market - Long Performing Arts Center - The Capitol
**LARGE GROUP???—Give me a call & we can place your group in several homes nearby**
This HOME is located in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Austin you will enjoy everything our city has to offer with all of the conveniences that make any vacation translate into wonderful memories. The proximity to activities, entertainment and restaurants while offering a private, peaceful, less expensive alternative to a hotel room makes this property so attractive. Most of the homes in this neighborhood have recently been beautifully remodeled and the yards are very well maintained. You will love the safe vibe of the area and all the neighbors.
NOTE: No more than 6 unrelated adults may reside in the home per City of Austin Code Ordinance 25.2.511.
HOTEL OCCUPANCY TAXES
As of May 1, 2017, AirBNB will be collecting STATE Hotel Tax directly from the guest. As the guest, you will see this as a line item in your total amount paid.
The CITY of Austin also has a hotel occupancy tax and unfortunately this specific tax is not yet included in the AirBNB booking tool.
- The City Hotel tax is an additional 9% and will be calculated according to Reservation Total, to be paid via a price adjustment to the price after you have booked.
- Upon your reservation being accepted, you will receive an email asking you which of the above methods you would like to use to pay the tax amount due.
-If you have questions about this process, please feel free to contact Airbnb to confirm this information.