Private Hot Tub, Ski Area Views, Large Home - Barton Cabin by SkyRun
Barton Cabin - a SkyRun Breckenridge Property
- Private outdoor hot tub
- 5 minutes from Main Street, lifts
- Large wrap around deck with ski area/mountain views
Big views of the Ten Mile Range and ski area! This beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bath home has everything you need to make your vacation dreams come true. A traditional Colorado home with log construction, plenty of room for large groups, and superior amenities including a large deck with expansive views and a hot tub for soaking after a day on the slopes or trails.Whether your enjoying Breckenridge in the summer or you are here for our wold-class skiing and riding, this home is the perfect getaway. Close to town and the lifts yet ideally situated in a forested setting, you will find this home to be convenience and comfortable.
This home has a queen master suite with a TV and ensuite bath. The second bedroom features a queen bed with TV. The third bedroom has queen bunk beds with a TV. The fourth bedroom features a queen bed in addition to a double futon and a TV.
** AWD/4x4/chains recommended in winter **
-- 4 bedroom/3 bath
-- Sleeps: 12
-- Lifts: A 5 minute drive to the Breckenridge gondola
-- Town: A 5 minute drive to town
-- Views: Expansive ski area and mountain views
-- Hot Tub: Private outdoor hot tub w/ski area views
-- Outdoor Space: Large wrap around deck, ski area views, and a propane BBQ
-- Living Room: Wood burning stove, ski area views, flat screen TV
-- Dining: Seating for 8 and 4 at the bar
-- Laundry: Private in-home washer/dryer
-- Parking: 4 cars allowed (1 in garage and 3 in driveway)
-- Standard Amenities: High speed Internet, linens provided
-- No Pets/No Smoking
-- Must be 25 Years of Age
-- Air Conditioning: NO. Due to the mild high alpine climate, many properties are not equipped with air conditioning.
Less then 3 minutes from Main Street and the lifts; steps to hiking, shoeing, and biking. No shuttle access from this property.
WINTER SKYCARD PROGRAM: The Winter SkyCard program offers FREE activities and services during your stay. Our Winter program runs from from Nov 15 to Apr 15. We offer actives all provided by local companies including:
- 1 FREE Ski & Snowboard Rental (for each night you stay)
- 1 FREE R/T Airport Transportation (per reservation)
PARKING: Parking in Breckenridge is strictly enforced. To avoid towing or a ticket adhere to posted signs and parking allocations at all times. If you need additional parking for more cars, paid overnight parking is provided by the Town of Breckenridge in two areas of town, 1) south of town at the Stephen West Ice Arena and 2) north of town (also accepts RVs and trailers) at the Airport Road satellite parking lot.
Breckenridge Business License No: 46832
What to be aware of:
- Due to the winter road conditions, 4 wheel drive or all wheel drive vehicles are required to access this property.
- Although you can't walk to town or the slopes, town is only a three minute drive away. There is also a free shuttle stop located approximately a mile from the property with parking.
- The garage can accommodate 1 car and 4 additional cars can be parked in the driveway. Please do not bring more than 5 cars.
What You'll Love:
- Outdoor private hot tub
- Large wrap around deck with ski views
- Traditional Colorado home with log construction