Dr. Rajesh Gupta (Homeopathy) needs a second opinion on this medical case.
Today my topic is on #Mouthulcer #Canker sores #Ulcers of mouth.Most of the peoples are worrying about this I will try to give solutions.
#Mouth ulcers — also known as canker sores — are normally small, painful lesions that develop in your mouth or at the base of your gums. They can make eating, drinking, and talking uncomfortable.
Women, adolescents, and people with a family history of mouth ulcers are at higher risk for developing mouth ulcers.
Mouth ulcers aren’t contagious and usually go away within one to two weeks. However, if you get a canker sore that is large or extremely painful, or if it lasts for a long time without healing, you should seek the advice of a doctor.
What triggers mouth ulcers?
There is no definite cause behind mouth ulcers. However, certain factors and triggers have been identified. These include:
• minor mouth injury from dental work, hard brushing, sports injury, or accidental bite
• toothpastes and mouth rinses that contain sodium lauryl sulfate
• food sensitivities to acidic foods like strawberries, citrus, and pineapples, and other trigger foods like chocolate and coffee
• lack of essential vitamins, especially B-12, zinc, folate, and iron
• allergic response to mouth bacteria
• dental braces
• hormonal changes during menstruation
• emotional stress or lack of sleep
• bacterial, viral, or fungal infections
Mouth ulcers also can be a sign of conditions that are more serious and require medical treatment, such as:
• celiac disease (a condition in which the body is unable to tolerate gluten)
• inflammatory bowel disease
• diabetes mellitus
• Behcet’s disease (a condition that causes inflammation throughout the body)
• a malfunctioning immune system that causes your body to attack the healthy mouth cells instead of viruses and bacteria
Primary Homoeopathic Remedies
• Arsenicum album. A person who breaks out in burning, painful mouth sores, and also feels anxious and tired, is likely to benefit from this remedy. ...
• Borax. ...
• Mercurius solubilis. ...
• Nux vomica. ...
• Sulphur. ...
• Calcarea carbonica. ...
• Hepar sulphuris calcareum. ...
• Kali bichromicum.