Dr. Rajesh Gupta (Homeopathy) needs a second opinion on this medical case.
Today my topic is on #Vertogo #Spinning dizziness #Fall.Most of the peoples are worrying about this I will try to give solutions.
Vertigo can be temporary or long-term. It can occur during pregnancy or as a symptom of an ear infection. People with an inner ear disorder, such as Ménière’s disease, sometimes also experience vertigo.
What is vertigo?
Share on PinterestA person with vertigo may experience balance problems and lightheadedness.
Vertigo is a sensation of spinning dizziness, as though the room or surrounding environment is spinning in circles around the person. Many people use the term to describe a fear of heights, but this is not correct.
Vertigo can happen when a person looks down from a great height, but it usually refers to any temporary or ongoing spells of dizziness that occur due to problems in the inner ear or brain.
It is not an illness but a symptom. Many different conditions can cause vertigo.
A person with vertigo will feel as though their head or the space around them is moving or spinning.
Vertigo is a symptom, but it can lead to or occur alongside other symptoms, too.
These may include:
• balance problems
• a sense of motion sickness
• nausea and vomiting
• ringing in the ear, called tinnitus
• a feeling of fullness in the ear
• nystagmus, in which the eyes move uncontrollably, usually from side to side
• Cocculus: Cocculus is a quite effective homeopathic medicine for vertigo, particularly when the person suffers from it while riding or sitting up in moving a car or train. Also, it is highly beneficial when your vertigo complaints are accompanied by vomiting, nausea, and sense of emptiness in your head.
• Conium: If you suffer from vertigo when lying down, turning over the bed and turning your head sidewise, or moving your eyes, then in such conditions Conium is very effective homeopathic medicine. Conium is often recommended to elderly people suffering from vertigo discomfort. It also helps you have relief when vertigo discomfort turns worse with a slight noise or voice of others, climbing or moving down the stairs, and shaking your head to the left.
• Gelsemium: Gelsemium is a well-known homeopathic remedy for vertigo. It is known to be one of the best homeopathic medicines to treat dizziness, heavy eyelids and head, and dim vision resulting due to vertigo. Gelsemium is regarded to be a highly effective remedy when the discomfort due to vertigo begins in the back of your head and then spreads from that point.
• Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is basically an effective remedy for women suffering from vertigo. When a vertigo of a woman worsens due to the delayed or suppressed menses, then going for Pulsatilla can be highly beneficial. Pulsatilla is used to treat vertigo with the sensation that objects around you are revolving in a circle. It may also help mitigate your digestive discomfort and nausea resulting due to vertigo. Choose to go in open, fresh air to alleviate the symptoms of vertigo.
• Phosphorus: Phosphorus is commonly prescribed homeopathic medicine for vertigo to the aged people. It is the best remedy for treating vertigo that occurs when you get up from your bed in the morning. It is quite effective in alleviating the feeling of whirling, fainting, or floating resulting due to vertigo. Usually, individuals suffering from such vertigo may have a great craving for food and ice-cold drinks, and they may get a relief in the dark.
• Bryonia: Bryonia is a highly effective homeopathic remedy to treat gastric vertigo which is accompanied with nausea. It helps you have relief from dizziness that you may suffer when getting up out of your bed in the morning. Brynonia is also known to treat the discomfort resulting due to vertigo that you may suffer when moving or changing the position of your head and opening your eyes. You may also feel better by lying down for a while.