Dr. Rajesh Gupta (Homeopathy) needs a second opinion on this medical case.
Today my topic is on #Myalgia #Muscleaches #Musclepain #Discomfort in muscles. Most of the peoples are worrying about this I will try to give solutions.
#Muscle aches (myalgia) are extremely common. Almost everyone has experienced discomfort in their muscles at some point.
Because there’s muscle tissue in nearly all parts of the body, this type of pain can be felt practically anywhere. However, there’s no single cause for muscle aches and pains.
While overuse or injury is common, there are other possible explanations for ongoing discomfort.
What are the most common causes of muscle aches?
Often, people who experience muscle aches can easily pinpoint the cause. This is because most instances of myalgia result from too much stress, tension, or physical activity. Some common causes include:
• muscle tension in one or more areas of the body
• overusing the muscle during physical activity
• injuring the muscle while engaging in physically demanding work or exercise
• skipping warmups and cool downs
What types of medical conditions can cause muscle pain?
Not all muscle aches are related to stress, tension, and physical activity. Some medical explanations for myalgia include:
• fibromyalgia, especially if aches and pains last longer than 3 months
• chronic fatigue syndrome
• myofascial pain syndrome, which causes inflammation in muscular connective tissues called fascia
• infections, such as the flu, polio, or bacterial infections
• autoimmune disorders such as lupus, dermatomyositis, and polymyositis
• use of certain medications or drugs, such as statins, ACE inhibitors, or cocaine
• thyroid problems, such as hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism
• hypokalemia (low potassium
Primary Homoeopathic Remedies
• Arnica montana. This remedy is available in topical forms (gel, cream and ointment), as well as in pellet form for general action.
• Hypericum perforatum. ...
• Rhus toxicodendron. ...
• Ruta graveolens. ...
• Arnica montana. ...
• Bellis perennis. ...
• Ledum palustre. ...
• Sarcolactic acid.